Now that the world is starting to re-open, especially here in the U.S. - YOU are probably ready to take that LONG awaited vacation!! And where better than Disney World!!! However - that is probably also on the minds of nearly EVERYONE else! So - when should you go? When should you NOT go? What about going when it's a little cheaper?
Best Time - for the rest of 2021:
- August 9-31
- September (the whole month)
- Most Weekdays in October (WDW 50th Anniversary begins)
- Nov 1-21 (avoid Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving Week)
- Weekdays in December 1-17 (avoid Christmas and New Year’s)
Worst Time -
- May 29 – August 22
- November 20-28 (Avoid Thanksgiving Week)
- December 18 -31 (Avoid Christmas and New Year’s Weeks)
And this is super important too...
- The cheapest times of the year - to visit Disney World are August, September, and January after New Year’s is over into early February.
But what is cheap, right? Lol
To get a far more in depth look at this info, plus a lot more CLICK HERE